Our office phone lines are open between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM. Please use our main phone number for all calls, including those to the doctors, their secretaries, and the business office. If you need to reach us after the office is closed to discuss an emergency, you may also use the main phone number, and you will be connected to our answering service. If for some reason you are not directed automatically to the answering service, or you are not able to get through to our office during normal business hours, please contact our answering service directly by calling (301) 446-2541.
If you would prefer to fax us information, numbers for each of the doctors are listed below.
Due to concerns regarding privacy and security, we do not routinely use email for communication.
For prescription refills, we prefer that you call your pharmacy so that they can fax us a refill request. In certain cases, it may be necessary to contact us directly instead. We ask in that situation that you kindly complete our refill request form, which you may download below. This form can be faxed to your doctor, or mailed to us.
Prescription Refill Form [ pdf ]
Our fax numbers are:
- Dr. Chester, Dr. Umhau and Dr. Hansen : (202) 362-2303
- Dr. Yau: (202) 243-0297
- Dr. McBride: (202) 845-7344 e-fax; (202) 243-0297 standard fax
- Dr. Restifo, Dr. Parker and Foxhall Immunizations: (202) 364-6513
- Dr. Klein and Dr. Naujokaitis: (202) 537-0560
- Dr. Ackerly: (202) 362-2573
- Dr. Dooley and Dr. Saleh: (202) 362-3639
- Business Office: (202) 362-0296