If you need to reach us after the office is closed to discuss an urgent matter, you may also use the main phone number, and you will be connected to our answering service. If for some reason you are not directed automatically to the answering service, or you are not able to get through to our office during normal business hours, please contact our answering service directly by calling (301) 446-2541. For emergencies, please call 911.
If you need to fax us information, numbers for each of the doctors are listed below.
For prescription refills, we prefer that you call your pharmacy so that they can fax us a refill request. In certain cases, it may be necessary to contact us directly instead.
Our fax numbers are:
- Dr. Chester, Dr. Umhau and Dr. Hansen : (202) 362-2303
- Dr. Yau: (202) 243-0297
- Dr. McBride: (202) 845-7344 e-fax; (202) 243-0297 standard fax
- Dr. Restifo, Dr. Parker and Foxhall Immunizations: (202) 364-6513
- Dr. Klein and Dr. Delistathis: (202) 537-0560
- Dr. Ackerly: (202) 362-2573
- Dr. Dooley and Dr. Saleh: (202) 362-3639
- Dr. DiFresco and Dr. Fine: (202) 989-0801
- Business Office: (202) 362-0296
We are located at:
3301 New Mexico Ave. NW, Washington DC 20016
- By Car: Click here for driving directions using Google Maps. Parking in the building is managed by Colonial Parking, and there is also street parking available. Wheelchairs are available from the concierge at the front door, or by calling the management office in advance at (202) 537-0787.
- By Bus: Metro buses N2 and N6 arrive and depart at a stop in front of the building.
- By Metro: The Tenleytown-AU stop on the Red Line is approximately one mile from our building.
- For further information on using the services of the Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority, click here