Thank you for your interest in working at Foxhall Internists. We seek team members, like us, who are dedicated to providing our patients with exceptional care and superior service. Foxhall Internists is one of the oldest and most respected independent physician practices in the area.
To apply for an opening, please provide your name and submit a cover letter indicating the position you are seeking and a copy of your current CV/resume using the online form below.
Medical Secretary Floater Position – Full time – M-F
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing correspondence, assisting the secretaries with preparation and filing documents, charting, scanning, answering and placing telephone calls, maintaining office records, and more. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be an excellent communicator. The candidate will cover desk as needed.
- Fill in for various positions as assigned by Management
- Completes data entry and filing tasks as assigned by department leads
- Maintain documentation notes and other relative documents on a regular basis
- Provide day to day management of office documents
- Answer phones and record messages as required
- Check in/out patients
- Work with office equipment daily (Copiers, fax, scanners etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in administration or healthcare related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and comfortable in multiple roles
- Ability to take direction and support colleagues, supervisors and consumers
- Ability to work well with supervisors and coworkers
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & EMR system (Allscripts a Plus)
- Strong typing skills preferred
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Possess ability to multi-task and is detail-orientation
- Positive customer service attitude and is very reliable
*Internal Medicine Physician
Please note that although we do not currently have a position open for an internal medicine physician, we anticipate that we will have openings in the future. Our practice offers yearly fee (Foxhall Prime) and hybrid practice models, and some of our doctors have opted out of Medicare. If you are interested in applying for a possible future position, kindly submit your information in the form below.
Foxhall Internists supports information privacy protection. Our first priority is to respect your privacy and we will never share, sell or release any personal information (including your email address) to advertisers or any other parties.