Thank you for your interest in working at Foxhall Internists. We seek team members, like us, who are dedicated to providing our patients with exceptional care and superior service. Foxhall Internists is one of the oldest and most respected independent physician practices in the DC area.
Check back often as we update our current openings when an available position is open at Foxhall Internists.
Internal Medicine Physician
We anticipate adding at least one internal medicine physician to our practice in 2024. Our practice offers yearly fee (Foxhall Prime) and hybrid practice models, and some of our doctors have opted out of Medicare. If you are interested in applying for a position, kindly submit your information in the form below..
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing correspondence, assisting the secretaries with preparation and filing documents, charting, scanning, answering and placing telephone calls, maintaining office records, and more. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be an excellent communicator. The candidate will cover desk as needed.
- Fill in for various positions as assigned by Management
- Completes data entry and filing tasks as assigned by department leads
- Maintain documentation notes and other relative documents on a regular basis
- Provide day to day management of office documents
- Answer phones and record messages as required
- Check in/out patients
- Work with office equipment daily (Copiers, fax, scanners etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in administration or healthcare related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and comfortable in multiple roles
- Ability to take direction and support colleagues, supervisors and consumers
- Ability to work well with supervisors and coworkers
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & EMR system (Allscripts a Plus)
- Strong typing skills preferred
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Possess ability to multi-task and is detail-orientation
- Positive customer service attitude and is very reliable